Ground Beams throughout Essex, Hertfordshire and Suffolk.
CPR Construction Ltd has over 40 years experience inconstructing and installing ground beams. Ground beams improve construction programmes by reducing poor ground conditions and eliminating wet concrete trade on site.
Ground beams are designed to support brick/block work or to form a permanent shutter to the edge of in-situ concrete floor slab.
Ground Beams are rectangular or square in shape. Howeverother designs can be supplied to order.
We undertake piled ground beams for extensions, single plots or multiple plots. There are two methods of installing the ground beams.
- Cast in-situ in excavated trenches.
- Shuttered and cast at a reduced level.
It is possible that piles can be installed with the trenches already excavated.
CPR Construction Ltd is able to construct ground beams. We will complete the piling, excavation and beam construction.
Our service includes:
- designing the beam from your Architect’s drawings
- obtaining local authority or NHBC building approval
- carrying out all excavation and shuttering
- Scheduling and fixing reinforcing steel
- Placing and compacting concrete